|Item ID||Starting Bid||Bids||Current Bid|
Kingsbrae Garden is a multi-award winning 27 acre horticultural masterpiece located in beautiful St. Andrews by-the-Sea, New Brunswick.
- Kingsbrae Garden celebrates St. Andrews’ heritage of fine gardens with its use of old and new gardening styles.
- Over 50,000 perennials in themed gardens, ponds, streams, old-growth Acadian forest, various animals and birds.
- Fine cuisine using the freshest of New Brunswick’s products are prepared by multi-award winning Chef Alex Haun in our Garden Café.
- Kingsbrae Garden is home to dozens of remarkable sculptures, a stunning art studio, and interactive art classes.
- Trip Advisor ranks Kingsbrae Garden as the #1 Thing to Do while visiting the area
Valued at 50.00 dollars
Donated by Kingsbrae Gardens